The Board of Carroll Tomorrow has created a new strategic plan with the help of Matt Tarleton. Mr. Tarleton facilitated input into the plan by interviewing the staff, board, and investors of Carroll Tomorrow, as well as interviewing dozens of community leaders and conducting a 1,200-person survey of Carroll County’s population.
The Carroll Tomorrow Strategic Plan creates three broad areas of attention: Economic Development, Workforce Development, and Asset Enhancement. Within those three broad areas are 10 focus areas that Carroll Tomorrow will build its program of work upon:
- Economic Development
- Preparing Industrial Sites & Buildings
- Recruiting New Corporate Investment
- Supporting Existing Business Resilience
- Modernizing Small Business Assistance
- Workforce Development
- Encouraging Educational Excellence
- Developing a Leadership Pipeline
- Attracting Talent & Promoting Place
- Asset Enhancement
- Enhancing Recreational Appeal
- Facilitating Broadband Deployment
- Enabling Housing Choices
For more information about Carroll Tomorrow, please browse our website at CarrollTomorrow.com or by contacting our organization.